Saks Food Hall by Pusateri’s
Maple Leaf Award 2016
Recipient of Gold Award from the Shop! Design Awards 2017 in the Specialty Food Retailer category.
Project awarded International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Maple Leaf Award in 2016.
The food hall offers an unparalleled assortment of culinary delights and experiences, showcased within an extravagant and luxurious market atmosphere.
The food hall is part of a three location expansion in this sector of the food market for Pusateri’s
- Emphasize the quality and variety within a unique customer experience
- Coordination with the base building landlord
- Ongoing revisions to the program and major design elements
- Design takes best elements from the great European food courts
- Exceptional coordination skills required to manage complex design within a tight space where revisions are occurring on a daily basis throughout the construction