Toronto Airport Rescue & Fire Fighting
A Safe Island
This is the main airport rescue and fire hall for the Toronto City Centre Billy Bishop Airport.
- Expansion of existing building while dealing with security issues due to building being located airside at the airport
- Incorporate unique requirements of fire trucks and maintenance buildings
- Managing the security issues through the design and construction process
- Detailed tender package provided for accurate pricing and limited extras throughout the construction
- Incorporating detailed vehicular requirements into the building’s design