A Strategic Revitalization
This centre is a part of Loblaw Properties Limited’s program to improve rental incomes by revitalizing and investing in various strategic locations. The building has new facades and improved tenant mix to increase customer traffic. Design elements considered a pedestrian scale and a greater richness of materials to make the shopping experience more inviting to its users.
- Revitalize and re-image shopping centre
- Incorporate new tenant mix
- Keep shopping centre operational throughout construction
- Incorporate prototypical designs of Fortinos, Joe Fresh, LCBO, CIBC and Beer Store into updated façade concept
- Maintained centre operational throughout construction with multiple phases over a two year period